Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Wonderful Day To Smile And To Dare! Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

A Wonderful Day To Smile And To Dare!
By Bosmat Libovsky
For ages 3-8

Book Description:

A little girl dares to face her fears, takes a good look at the monsters that scare her - finds their weak spot and defeats them, using courage and humor:
The rhymes and funny illustrations in this little story are right up the ally of Dr. Seuss lovers, inspiring kids to face their fears and doubts instead of feeling powerless to resolve them.


My opinion:
This is a cute rhyming book with a positive message. I think it makes a great bedtime story especially if your children are scared of monsters or the dark like my five year old is. I give this book 4 stars.


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20631472-children-s-books?from_search=true

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Childrens-Book-Wonderful-Empowering-difficulties-ebook/dp/B00I0BLQDQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396763973&sr=8-1&keywords=A+Wonderful+Day+To+Smile+And+To+Dare


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment