Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Instanatural: 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, Vitamin C Serum, and Moroccan Rose Water Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an ado    ertorial.


100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
  • Only One Premium Ingredient: 100% Pure Certified Organic Virgin Argan Oil
  • Fast Absorbing & Long Lasting Moisturizer, Leaving your Face, Skin & Hair, Smooth & Silky.
My Opinion:
I tried argan oil for the first time a couple years ago and fell in love with it. The bottle of Instanatural Argan Oil is a little different from what I have used before because it has a dropper. It drips pretty much on its own so you have to be careful not to make a mess. I love to use it on my daughters hair because she has really dry hair and then I rub any extra on my nails to make them shiny, soft, and strong.

Buy on Amazon


Vitamin C Serum
  • Helps reduce signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. Anti-oxidant protection with Vitamin C 20% and Vitamin E.
  • 98% Natural 72% Organic  
  • No Parabens & No Alcohol
  • Made in the USA
  • Professional hydration repairs dryness for soft, smooth, even skin.
My Opinion:
I don't have any wrinkles yet but since I'm almost 26 I feel like I need to start taking care of my skin. I like that this Vitamin C Serum leaves the skin feeling nice and soft.

Buy on Amazon

Moroccan Rose Water
    • 100% pure and natural rose water. Suitable for all skin types- Normal, Oily, Dry and sensitive.
    • Complete skin care - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and replenishing.
    •  Perfect Facial Toner! Calms skin irritations. Helps with sunburn. It can also help make the hair soft and shiny.
    My Opinion:
    The first time I tried it my face felt a little strange and I don't have sensitive skin so even though it says for all skin types I would not  recommend this for someone with sensitive skin. After that first time though I haven't had any problems. Now I just love to pour a little on my hands and splash it all over my face because it feel so fresh and clean after. My favorite thing about this Moroccan Rose Water is that it really smells like roses.

    Buy on Amazon

    Overall I really like these products from InstaNatural. I would give them 4.5 stars out of 5.

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment