Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'll Follow The Moon Book Review

I received I'll Follow The Moon from CBB Book Promotions for this review!

I'll Follow the Moon
by Stephanie Lisa Tara


Book Description:
On a quiet moonlit beach, a baby green sea turtle stirs from a dream of home. Slowly, slowly with a tap, click, crack, the baby turtle embarks upon a mysterious nighttime journey. Gentle tender verse and enchanting illustrations carry this tranquil tale from sand to sea.

Stephanie's first book, I'll Follow the Moon comforts children with its soothing tone and melodic repetition.


My Opinion:
Thanks to Stephanie Lisa Tara's I'll Follow The Moon and the Turtle Book I am now in love with sea turtles. I'll Follow The Moon is a very sweet story about a baby sea turtle hatching and following the moon to get into the water to find his mama. The pictures are so cute. I recommend this children's book if you like sea turtles but even if you don't you might end up liking sea turtles after reading this book and also Stephanie Lisa Tara's Turtle Book. I give this book 5 stars!

Links:
Goodreads
Amazon

You can read my review of Stephanie Lisa Tara's Turtle Book here: http://alwaysjoart.blogspot.com/2013/06/stephanie-lisa-taras-turtle-book-book.html

No comments:

Post a Comment