Friday, December 13, 2013

Presto Photo Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



If you have been thinking about getting a photo book I recommend Presto Photo 100%!
I was gonna make a photo book from Walmart but after having a very unhappy experience ordering some photo products I decided I won't be ordering from Walmart any time soon. Presto Photo is just so much better. I didn't even have to get off my couch to order my photo book. It was so easy to upload the photos I wanted, arrange them in the order I wanted them and customize my book as much as I like. Not only was it easy to order the shipping was quick too. I thought it would be more difficult but I had a great experience ordering my first photo book from Presto Photo. As soon as it arrived I looked through it and I loved it!

Here is the front cover the first and last pages and also the back cover of my photo book




Check out their website
Google+
Twitter 
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment