Friday, May 17, 2013

The Harvest (Sci-fi Thriller) Review




The Harvest
by Clint Morey


In a future where mutants are bred for their body parts, Steph Martin is a defect. Not up to transplant standards, she's been assigned the job of preparing other mutants for their glorious gift of life to the humans.

Cody Rodgers is also defective, but he's human so few notice. A Deputy Sheriff, he has little love for mutants but is very attracted to Steph, until he finds out she's not human.

When the mutants break free from the harvesting farm, they attack the town where the extractions take place. People are unable to differentiate between humans and mutants and the town quickly becomes a killing field.

When the government decides it must destroy the entire town to prevent mutants from infiltrating society at large, Cody and Steph must learn to work together if there is any hope of stopping the killing.

My Opinion
I really enjoyed reading this story. From the very beginning it starts out with some action with a mutant boy having his organs taken out so that humans can have a transplant. When a mutant decides he wants freedom and escapes things start getting real crazy. This book reminded me of movies like Resident Evil and thought it would make a great movie too someday. There is a lot of killing though so if that bothers you then I would not recommend this book. But if you are like me and love all types of books then I can tell you that you will not be bored with this book!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment