Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Howard B. Wigglebottom On Yes or No: A Fable About Trust Book Review




Book Description:
This book introduces to children ages 3-7 the concepts that trust is earned, whom is trustworthy and that it is OK to say no when we need to. The twelfth book in the award winning Howard B. Wigglebottom series. Educator and Counselor approved. Tips and lessons are included. Reviews & support resources are available at www.wedolisten.org.

Buy on Amazon
Like on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/iB9dWN
Follow on twitter: @Hbwigglebottom

My Opinion:
This is the first Howard B. Wigglebottom book I have read and I really liked that it was a cute story and educational at the same time. My daughter loved the pictures because they are so colorful and there are different animals in the story. In this book Howard B. helps his friend Buzz figure out when it is okay to trust people and when he should say yes or no. In the back of the book there are questions you can ask your kids so you can talk about what they learned from the story. I asked my 5 year old daughter what she learned from the book and she said "I shouldn't trust strangers and I have to say no to my friends if they are not being nice".

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment