Friday, August 9, 2013

Dying to Dream Book Promo






Dying to Dream
by Kathryn Long
Paranormal Mystery
Date Published: June 1, 2013


Book Description:
Take a strong dose of mystery, add a bit of the paranormal, flavor it with southern charm, then heat it up with romance and you have Dying to Dream.

When Jack Robesaux is found lying dead on a Louisiana beach, psychic, Marin Seurat, must use her gift to prove it is murder and not suicide. Though Marin knows her dreams with their messages from the dead could help, she struggles with the idea of returning home and facing a troubled past. However, a phone call informing her of Jack's murder and the return of the family curse gives Marin that final push. In a surprising turn of events, Marin discovers a mystery from long ago that somehow connects to recent deaths. With the help of cryptic messages delivered by spirits, Marin races to solve the mystery of Saint Toulere.

Links to Buy:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CT3K5G0/ref=pe_245070_24466410_M1T1DP
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dying-to-dream-kathryn-long/1115234747?ean=2940016611693
Publisher purchase page: http://mainlymurderpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=72

Excerpt:
Marin kicked at the covers as she tossed and turned in her bed. She struggled to awaken, but felt helpless. The dream pulled her under and deeper into sleep, resisting her attempts to tear free. She could hear the swish of silk, feel it brush against her thighs. She sniffed the damp, cold, musky air and it chilled her. She moaned as the dream took hold.

Picking up her skirt, she hurried along the corridor. The poor lighting cast a shadowy veil this time of evening. Only the dim, yellow glow from the candles shown. She chose her way carefully, but the fast pace her legs took lead down a reckless path. "Mon petit, where are you? Come to me, Jacques," Marin felt the emotions of the spirit overtaking her. Her voice sounded uncomfortably strange. Yet, she carried on, when a sudden burst of noise broke the evening's silence. Slowly, Marin sensed herself fading away and into another.
"Madame Marguerite. Should you be up and around so late?"
The words made her jump and Marin pivoted quickly around to see who said them. She exhaled slowly when somehow she recognized who it was.
"Really, Girard, I don't need you advising me on how late I should be up and around, as you put it," she snapped. "That's hardly your position."
"Of course, Madame." Girard bowed, backing away. "Monsieur Etienne felt concerned and asked me to attend to the matter."
The mention of Marguerite's husband seemed to upset Marin and it did nothing to improve her mood. She lifted her chin, and with a steely glare she quipped, "You can inform my husband that I must attend to urgent business, and I will be along when I am good and ready. If this does not please him … well, then he may come join me in my search."
"Search, Madame?" Girard looked puzzled.
In an exasperated sigh Marin turned on her heel and headed off down the corridor once more, calling out as she picked up her pace, "N'importe pas, Girard. Just tell him I will join him when I am finished."
She left the servant standing there as she hurried around the corner, but her steps came to a halt when she heard the cry, a faint sound.
"Jacques?" she whispered and tilted her head. The long silence brought nothing more. No sound of the child, his footsteps, nor his laughter, just the small cry, a faded echo left behind.
Her anxiety built. Marin felt Marguerite fill her mind with words. Words from Etienne's conversation she overheard earlier that evening. And Marin trembled as she sensed the cold, cruel tone of his voice. It left her knowing that something was very wrong. And now, Jacques, Marguerite's son troubled her. She drowned in her desperate thoughts; she must find him.
When she reached the next corridor, Marin imagined she heard a whimper. Her eyes squinted into the dim light and she waved the lantern back and forth, but saw no movement, just a sound, so faint, its existence almost undetectable to anyone. Only a mother who lost so much could recognize the desperate plea, no matter how slight. She picked up her pace and ran.
"Jacques?" she cried as she neared the turn in the corridor. The sound of heavy footsteps echoed. Still faint enough to give her safe distance, but there all the same. Marin felt the cold shiver through her body and she began to cry. She put her ear to the wall to listen. Any moment, he would answer. She wanted to awaken, but Marin felt the emotions of Marguerite pull her close.
"Maman. Help me, maman."
Marin gasped. She put a hand to her throat. Her eyes widened with fear and hope. She leaned close to the wall. "Jacques? C'est tu? Is that you, mon cher?" Her lips brushed the cool dampness of stone. "Jacques?" she whispered.
The loud wail, a pitiful cry for help sounded once more. "Maman. Please, please save me."
She fell back several steps, tears welled in her eyes. She struggled to hold onto some semblance of calm. But then, those heavy footsteps echoed louder, nearer.
She grew quiet, only the trembling of her heart and rapid, shallow breaths escaped her. When the steps grew silent, her breath caught and held there.
"Marguerite."
She recognized the voice, as familiar as her own. And just as Marguerite, Marin knew she must face it. Her heart raced, the terror and confusion merging. She felt herself pulled even further into the spirit of Marguerite, until they became one.
"Mon Dieu, please forgive me," she cried, as she slowly turned around.




Author Bio:
Kathryn Long is a recently retired school teacher who has enjoyed writing mysteries for several years. Credits include mystery shorts, "Betrayal in an Envelope" and "A Good Man", both published by The Piker Press. Long has ventured into self-publishing with a cozy mysteryseries beginning with Whips, Cuffs, and Little Brown Boxes, as well as a series of YA novels, Cinderella Geek, Not So Snow White and Alice in Realityland under the pen name Jennkrist. Dying to Dream is her fourth mystery gone to print with indie publisher, Mainly Murder Press. Future publications include a romantic suspense novel titled A Deadly Deed Grows, which will be coming out next year with The Wild Rose Press. Long keeps actively involved through such efforts as belonging to Sisters in Crime, maintaining a writing blog: http://kjlongteacherwriter.blogspot.com , an author website: http://www.kathrynlong.webs.com , and an author Facebook page, Kathryn Long’s Books.

Dying to Dream grew from the author’s strong interest in “ghost hunting” and participating in several ghost tours. Her knowledge of French and Spanish and love of foreign cultures helped create more colorful characters in the book and add to their authenticity.

Contact Links:
Website: www.kathrynlong.webs.com
Blog: www.kjlong-teacherwriter.blogspot.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/klteacherwriter
Facebook Author Page: Kathryn Long’s Books


9 comments:


  1. Good Day everybody today is Monday and i want to use this time to thank a man dr.okoko An *** testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Monet Wilson i live in USA ,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the address of the spell caster whom he visited.{okokospellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an *** statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {5}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So ***!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {okokospellcaster@gmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr okoko for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {okokospellcaster@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading SLY SLIMMERS article about a spell caster namely Shakes Spear was, i will say the best that ever happen to me this year based on the fact that i had a lot problem that i was trying to over come.I had problems at home which affected my work greatly. I was now always in a cross fire with my boss.I really don't want to tell story here so i guess i would just go strange to the point on what i have to say.My wife wanted out of our marriage for no just reason.We were married for four year and i think we were happy though we had no kids, it was her idea not to have any cos she wasn't ready to be a mom yet and i was okay with it i mean i didn't like the idea but i went along with it just to please her.It was always like that i mean she always get what she wants.All i wanted was to see her happy i could never do anything that will make her so unhappy.This was all i did wrong that is make her have it her way all the time. I mean that was the reason she gave during our therapy session.She wanted out of the marriage cos i was to nice. From what she said, i was the kind of man ever woman will die for but she wanted a real man to enforce his will no her meaning was i was to week a man for her.And that was the least of therapy session we had cos like she said we where wasting our life together and no amount of therapy was going to get us back together.I was a total mess thinking of how i was being dumped based on how much i loved my wife and how good i treated her,I really didn't know if she was ungrateful or just confused about what she wanted that is mid-life crisis but the bottom line is that she left me and who knows maybe for another man.I was still in love with her, she was the love of my life and i still wanted her to come back that was when i saw Eva-Yolanda article on Shakes Spear.When i contacted him he made me known that i will have to go through all the spell casting process.Like he said most people are too scared cos of trust issues.I had trust issues, but getting my wife back was my ulterior motive and from my experience with Shakes Spear i can tell you he is 100% truthful and honest with his customer.I was asked to get some material to prepare the spell and after which he sent me a package contain the spell and the rest just happen the way it was suppose to happen i got my wife back and she was my wife back again i mean she was not that woman who wanted a hard man she was woman i fell in love with who loved me cos i am me.If you want help or fell he can help contact him with his email address shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted supremetemple@hotmail.com for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditional spell hospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr papa for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact supremetemple@hotmail.com.or call +27799527702 and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted supremetemple@hotmail.com for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditional spell hospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr papa for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact supremetemple@hotmail.com.or call +27799527702 and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

    ReplyDelete

  5. My name is Adams Bella, i live and work in Oxfordshire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.azen of Ultimate spell cast which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Vera, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.azen you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on (dr.azentemple@hotmail.com) or call him +2348107642990. he is the best caster that can help you with your problems.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi, my name is Derek Natasha. I have been in great bondage for almost 2 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.azen i pick his email and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.azen for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on (dr.azentemple@hotmail.com) or you can call him +2348107642990.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, or call +27611734184 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, or call +27611734184 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hello every body
    My Names is Sandra Caparas ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr iayaryi, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete