by S.P. Cervantes
Young Adult Romantic Fantasy
Date Published: 11/19/2013
Ava Fox has spent the past year acclimating to her new life as a wizard of Shadow Hill. Over the past year, her connection with Dalton has only grown stronger. They share a bond she has never known before and can't explain.
The danger is still there, even after the Sabatino coven was defeated, and Ava's future is anything but sure. Her powerful relationship with Dalton continues to make others wonder about the Prophecy, and their place in it. Time and again Ava's loyalty and strength will be put to the test as she fights for those she loves.
There are many more secrets of Shadow Hill that will be revealed in The Prophecy
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-prophecy-s-p-cervantes/1117451733?ean=2940149020881
S.P. Cervantes’s 10 Favorite Author’s
- Jane Austen- While Catcher in the Rye was the first book I actually read and loved, Jane Austen is the first author I fell in love with. Her stories of romance, mixed with irony while writing about the social dependence women had towards marriage in the 1800’s was done flawlessly. I have read all of her novels, but Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility are two of my favorites.
- Jasinda Wilder-I think I love every single book that Jasinda has written so far. He is an inspiration as a writer and a mother. I was first introduced to Jasinda’s writing when I read Falling Into You, and have never looked back. Her new Forever series is amazing. Everyone should read it! She always develops her characters so well and makes you connect with each and every one, love them or hate them.
- Cassandra Clare- I loved both the Mortal Instruments series and Infernal Devices. She is so descriptive and paints a world of fantasy that is easy to believe. I have never read a five book series as fast as I did hers. She has me always thinking and trying to figure out what is going to happen next.
- Veronica Roth-The fact that she wrote Divergent at such a young age is amazing. The world she created was complex and thought provoking.
- Suzanne Collins- Another author that had me wondering “What if…”. Her detailed, exciting, heartbreaking trilogy is one of my favorites of all time that I find myself always going back to.
- Kate McCarthy- I just became a huge fan after reading Fighting Redemption. The way she writes pulls you in, making you not want to let go, even when her books are done.
- Nora Roberts-I became addicted to everything Nora Roberts about a decade ago and have never looked back. I love that she is now in the paranormal genre too!
- Jessica Sorensen- I love her YA romance and paranormal romance novels. She is someone I hope to be like one day, able to transition easily from one genre to another. She keeps it steamy and fun!
- Colleen Hoover- Hopeless, This Girl, Slammed, I love them all. She creates characters that are so easy to fall in love with. Her poetry in Slammed and This Girl is beautiful and heart breaking.
- Katy Evans- What can I say, her Real series is a must read series. Steamy, heartbreaking and addicting.
S.P Cervantes lives in Orange County, California with her husband and three children, where she is a teacher. She enjoys spending time with her family, writing, reading, and running, but is always thinking of an idea for her next novel.
S.P. Cervantes is currently working on a new contemporary romance, while finishing the final novel of the Secrets of Shadow Hill series.
S.P. Cervantes has a B.S. in Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Cross Cultural Education.
Newsletter Sign Up: http://eepurl.com/LCeOv
a Rafflecopter giveaway