Monday, February 17, 2014

Finger Nail Art Vinyl Decals from Vinyl Disorder Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I received some finger nail vinyl decals from Vinyl Disorder to try out. I got little stars and little hearts. When I see stars I think of the sky so I decided to wear them with blue nail polish. Here is what I used



I try to grow my nails out as long as possible and I am asked if they are real all the time.



I am definitely not a professional but painting our nails is something fun me and my daughter can do together. I just painted my nails blue added some stars randomly and then added a clear top coat. This is how they looked when I was done

I did the same thing to my daughters nails but with less stars


For Valentines I used the hearts finger nail decals. I painted my nails red and added a little bit of pink see through nail polish to the hearts. My nails were shorter because I had to cut them after a couple of them broke off. That happens about 3-4 times a year and then I regrow them all over again.


They only lasted about one day and even with the clear top coat they didn't stick to my nails very well. They are a great idea for little girls though and totally worth the $2.99 so I can have a fun mommy daughter day. My daughter loved them.

I  apologize for the crappy pictures. 

You can get your own vinyl nail decals for $2.99 from Vinyl Disorder
Like on facebook
Follow on twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment