Friday, January 10, 2014

My Review of 5 Children's Books by Ally Nathaniel

First of all I want to say thank you to Ally Nathaniel for sending me free ebooks of her children's books to read and review. Also I want to apologize for taking forever to review them!



Book Description:
#1 BEST SELLERS AND OTHER STORIES BY ALLY NATHANIEL
Help your child gain confidence and self esteem by reading them empowering stories
'Sparkly Me', 'Who's Under The Bed?', 'Fabulous Me', 'Dancing With The Sun' and 'Once Upon A Pencil'.
5 children's books, by Ally Nathaniel that will empower your child and encourage her/him to be proud about who they are.



Sarah's Wishful Day (used to be Once Upon a Pencil)


Buy on Amazon

My Opinion:
This story is about a girl who finds a magical pencil growing from the ground that can make whatever she wishes for and draws come true. Whenever Sarah draws something for herself another pencil grows but when she draws something for someone else two pencils grow. I loved Sarah because she has a great imagination and reminds me of my five year old daughter. I give it 4 out of 5 stars!

Dancing With The Sun


Buy on Amazon

My Opinion:
Dancing With The Sun is rhyming, fun and quick to read. It's about dancing of course and the pictures are all very similar but so beautiful. I loved this book and give it 5 stars!

Fabulous Me


Buy on Amazon

My Opinion:
Fabulous Me is about Emma and why she loves being herself. I think it shows that doing little things that you love or just spending time with your family can be fabulous. This is a 4 star book for me.

Sparkly Me


Buy on Amazon

My Opinion:
Sparkly Me is super quick to read. It is inspired by the authors five year old daughter and I love that because I also have a five year old daughter that loves sparkly things. The last page is my favorite I think it's so sweet. I give this book 4.5 stars!

Who's Under The Bed?


Buy on Amazon

My Opinion:
Who's Under The Bed is told in the monster's point of view. The monster is scared there might be a child under his bed. I think it is a great bedtime story for kids that are scared of monsters. I thought the story was so cute and it made me laugh. I loved it and I would give it 5 stars!

All five books are really good. My #1 favorite was Who's Under The Bed because the monster made me laugh. As a set I would give them 4.5 stars all together.



Ally Nathaniel

Author links:
Blog: http://www.playfulkitchen.com/#/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6940253.Ally_Nathaniel
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playfulkitchen
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/Playfulkitchen/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/playfulkitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment