Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Introduction

 Hello! My name is Joana. This is my first time doing this so I really don't know what i'm doing. I'm 23 years old and have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I am 34 weeks pregnant with my son right now and I'm due September 15, 2011. I don't know yet what i will be writing about but I think it will mostly be about my life. I have decided to use cloth diapers with my son so hopefully that will work out the way I plan. I never even thought of using cloth diapers with my daughter because i had no idea anyone even used them anymore. Now that i'm pregnant with my second I have done alot of research in many different parenting topics and i feel better prepared than I was with my daughter. Plus i have a little more experience now and with my daughter I didnt even know how to carry a newborn, change a diaper, or pretty much anything about taking care of a baby. Being a mother is very hard especially being a single mother. But i love my daughter and i love my son even though he isn't born yet so all the hard work is worth it. What matters the most to me is to have happy healthy children!

No comments:

Post a Comment