Saturday, March 7, 2015

My crazy hair ideas and homeschooling

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I just want to give a little update on my life. I have been thinking about homeschooling my kids since my 6 year old was three years old. I researched and researched and almost gave up on that idea. I thought I might not be able to handle it or even afford it. Then I found a school where they send you the schoolwork and even assign a teacher to help with any questions we have so I don't have to figure it all out on my own. So I filled out an application and the enrollment forms. We got approved right away and I went and withdrew her from regular school. Now we are homeschooling! It has only been a few days but we are really loving it. She loves staying home with her brothers and it makes me feel good to be able to help my daughter and makes me feel like I'm doing something important all day. Yes ALL DAY! Seriously I think she works harder now that she stays home than she did at the regular school.

Now about my hair...
I can't seem to stick to anything. In the last six months I have changed my hair a few times and I'm not done yet! Here are my biggest hair changes so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment